Friday, June 3, 2011

On the Road

Went on the weekend trip with D to take care of D's family business. I'd like to say that I needed this weekend away, but I don't know that this is such a great idea. I've been panicked from the word go.

Seems I can't leave the house without feeling like a house has collapsed on me and I have a boa constrictor wrapped around my neck. The entire 7 hour drive, I've had the panicked anxiety that is nearly crippling at times.
I'm trying to keep myself composed when I'm around D's kids, but it's getting increasingly hard. I'm glad I was able to afford my own room for one night, and use points for the second night, because I don't think I could sleep in the same room without having the overwhelmed feeling that I've been having. Finally using something I've been accumulating... go team.

D's family is here, and they are aware of what is going on with me over the last week. My face has been smooshed and threats of being smacked around if I ever try anything like that again have been hurled as tears welled up in my eyes. I kept it down as much as I could, but it's been a real struggle to deal with it.

I don't know how much more overwhelming panic I can handle. I really don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment