Friday, June 10, 2011

OK, OK...

So it's been 5 days since I posted. Big deal. I've kinda been dealing with a lot of stuff.

  • I went back to my fulltime job, even though I have pisspoor hours this pay period. 
  • I got asked out by B, who I haven't seen since high school. 
  • I bought new lip gloss. 
  • I did laundry. 
  • I bought a swimsuit. 
  • I celebrated my friend's birthday, even though it involved me having to call a manager over. 
  • I had a panic attack. A severe one. 
I found, in my box-o-pills, my old script for anti-anxiety meds. When I had the panic attack the other day, I took some. Still works, despite being a month expired. 

T and I were supposed to talk on Thursday, but again T blew me off. Then today, got all pissy when I called T out on it. I'm not going to apologize for calling it as I see it. And I can see right through it. 

B and I have been texting pretty much non-stop since the other night when we decided that B was going to buy me a beer. So, we'll see what happens. 

Tomorrow, I'll drive up to D's place, go to see D's spouse's band play, and on Sunday, I'll go out with B. 

Tonight, however, is all about me. I'm giving myself a pedi, a facial, and the longest, hottest shower I can muster... with some new bodywash. Night blooming jasmine, anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment